- Go around experimenting Argentina and Chile very closely, going through the Andes Mountain Range by bike.
- Visit four of the most representative National Parks in Patagonia
- Get close to the volcanoes in the area: Lanin, Villarrica, Quetrupillán and Mocho Choshuenco.
- Bath in hot springs that emerge from inside of the volcanoes.
- Drink pure water from crystalline pure Patagonian rivers and creeks.
- Try the well-known Malbec Argentino together with our delicious barbecues
On this trip you will undoubtedly find a great number of experiences difficult to encounter in other parts of the world. Patagonia is unique in its landscapes, culture, weather and people.
A great part of this trip goes around a big area of volcanoes, where the Andes Mountain Range is in continuous movement and seems to breathe through its craters and hotsprings.
This trip will undoubtedly be an incredible experience where all your senses will be busy generating sensations that will last forever.